Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Voice Record Pro App best Review for Android Smartphone





Hello and welcome to best guitar app so today we're going to be looking at a voice recording app called voice record Pro. 
Now it's I'm just going to click on the icon here and take us into it
voice record Pro now this app here is a free app. it's available on iTunes. 
see the link in the below or if you're on the website you'll see a link
to this right next to next to this post.This app is one that I began using
after for a long time I've been using the iPhones inbuilt voice recording memo app. Sort of already there and what I
found is that. That was quite a tricky app to distribute anything that I
decided to record off of my phone be in a band practice or just wanted to capture something quickly. it wasn't a
particularly easily shareable app so Idid some research and I came up with this app voice record Pro now it's free. But you get an awful lot of stuff with it now if you look at the bottom of the screen you'll see there's some advertising but that's really the extent of the advertising it's not an app.

where they've you know every five minutes you've got some kind of pop up you having to click away or anything like that it's it's well designed so that it's subtle in its approach and you can get rid of those apps by going pro.
 I think it's cool game pro it might not be upgrade to add free say I just clicked on these little settings button there the bottom right you can click on that upgrade and what you would do
let's click on that.
 I'm not going to is you would then it would cost you I believe two pounds 29 for the upgrade but just check that I'm not quite sure
what that will be in dollars but if you get the app for free you'll find out for yourselves.


No comments:

Post a Comment